Welcome to English
Mrs. MC's school email address is
For the 2020-2021 school year, please use the list below for school supplies. I've included a screen cast video that goes over the necessary supplies for class, please feel free to watch! It's located under the red reminder about Schoology. :)
For each class I teach (English 9, 10, 10H, and English 11) make sure you have the following general supplies:
- Blue and Black Ink pens (no pencil is used in class)
- 3-5 different colored pens and/or highlighters
- A PLASTIC folder with pockets AND prongs and about 50 sheets of notebook paper in the prongs OR A one subject notebook with a pocket folder (the 8 1/2 by 11 from Office Max work great! ~ see video)
- HEADPHONES that fit your Surface Pro. These can be wireless or hit up the Dollar Store for a few pairs.
- 3x3 Post It Notes with no writing
- markers and/or colored pencils
- gmail account you can access (know your user name and password)
Also, please download the Schoology app - this is a great resource and an easy way for students to communicate with me for quick questions. I highly recommend using the Schoology App, as class announcements and reminders are posted there on a regular basis!
Any student who wishes to contact Mrs. MC over the summer may do so by email. Use the address above to contact me. Please note that I will not check my email on a daily basis. Therefore, you must be patient.
The information provided within this web site is intended for educational purposes only. While reasonable efforts have been made by Aden teachers/staff to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of this site and its links, content may change without notice. Alden teachers/staff and the Alden School District are not responsible for loss, damages or misdirection incurred as a result of these sites or links.