New Student Registration - Alden Central School District Central Registration

  • Students new to the Alden Central School District should register as soon as possible. In an effort to make things more consistent and streamlined, parents registering their children for the first time will no longer need to register at individual buildings; the Central Registrar's office will handle all paperwork. Call the Central Registrar with any questions regarding the registration process.

    Dorothy Szymanski
    (716) 937-9116, ext. 4200
    Alden High School
    13190 Park Street
    Alden, NY 14004
    Room 236 (2nd floor - 1st door on the left before entering the Library)
    7:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Please call to schedule an appointment 

    1. Fill-out the appropriate Alden CSD Registration Packet in one of the following ways:
    2. Please be sure to include copies of the following items: 
      • Birth Certificate
      • Immunization Records
      • Current Physical (must be within 1 year of enrollment date)
      • Custodial Documentation (if applicable)- Foster parents please include a copy of your LDSS-2999 Form
      • Two (2) forms of proof of residency; these can include any of the following:
        • Driver's License
        • Voter Registration Card
        • Property Tax Bill
        • House Deed
        • Sale Contract
        • Utility Bill
        • Notarized Landlord Affidavit
        • Real Estate Statement
        • Lease Agreement
        • Homeowner's Agreement
        • Mortgage Statement
        • Bank Statement
        • Current Rent Receipt

    We will request school records from your former school. However, please feel free to provide your own copies of your student's most recent report card and any Special Education Records, IEP or Psychological Reports (if applicable).

    Please Note: 
    A completed registration form alone does not constitute registration. A completed packet must be received along with the documentation outlined above.
    Prior to starting school the medical information MUST be turned in. The school nurse will contact the parent/guardian if there is anything medically that needs to be updated or if there's a health question.
    Please refer to the Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance file in order to see if your child meets the Department of Health requirements.

Related Files

Student Registration