Sub Calling Service
(716) 937-9116 ext 2193
Call Brenda La Bar at the number above 24 hours a day if you have an emergency. Otherwise you MUST complete a Substitute Request Form to report an absence.
If you have an emergency during the school day that requires you to leave your building, please call me at x2193 PRIOR to leaving your assignment.
The following information is REQUIRED when reporting any absence
- Your first and last name
- Date(s) of absence - Please include if AM - PM - or Full Day
- Reason for absence **I only need reason - Sick, Family sick, Mtg, etc..
- Grade level and /or subject
- Building assignment and start time (for those that travel between bldgs. - please be sure to include the correct bldg)
- Preferred sub (will attempt to reach out to first)
- If you have made your own arrangements for substitute coverage prior to submitting request please indicate this when reporting your absence(s) and note that if you do make your own arrangements for substitute coverage - the substitute service IS NOT/WILL NOT be responsible for confirmation of coverage. You will need to verify/confirm the coverage.
- ****PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE STILL REQUIRED TO CALL OR DO THE ONLINE REQUEST EVEN IF YOUR POSITION DOES NOT REQUIRE A SUBSTITUTE.
The call in system is available 24 hours a day
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MEETINGS/WORKSHOPS, ETC.. If you do not personally request a sub for those that you are scheduled to attend you will not have one. Please do not depend on Team Leaders or Grade Level Chairs to request multiple substitutes as not everyone slated to attend actually does. I would also ask that if it's possible, could you please provide me with the dates, times and schedules for any already known needs as soon as possible.Thank youBrenda