Alden High School Senior Quotes
DEADLINE: November 4, 2022.
WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 5:00PM
Senior Quotes are a fun way to share a message, memory, or inspirational thought in your Senior Year for all to see. However, it goes without saying that it must be appropriate! Once you fill out the form below, all quotes go through an approval process with Mr. Ryan and Mrs. La Bar . Please be sure to be appropriate or disciplinary action could result.
Senior Quote Submission GuidelinesPolicies and Procedures
All quotes must be school-appropriate for your quote to be published. Failure to follow guidelines will result in the exclusion of your quote.We will not publish the following:
NO SECOND CHANCES! NO REVISIONS!
- Anything that is not commonly understandable (including abbreviations, creative spelling or acronyms). Anything that is a hidden reference.
- Specific references to other peers, teachers, etc.
- Making fun of/being insensitive to someone or yourself
- References to illegal substances/activities.
- Anything school - inappropriate or not in compliance with student rules.
- NO shout - outs to or about other students or teachers. This rule is in place because of the potential of a quote offending the person it references. We do not have the time to check and keep records of who does/does not approve of being mentioned in another student’s quote.
- Anonymous Quotes
- Quoting yourself, friends, etc.
- Quotes must be spell-checked and accurate to the attributed source.
- Quotes must "check out" with the source provided. Unfounded quotes will not be used.
- Space is limited to 100 letters, numbers, spaces (Yes, spaces between words count and need to be included) and punctuation – including the name of the person quoted. Please use the lines below to determine the length of your quote. Quotes that don’t fit the spaces will not be printed.
**If approved, your senior quote will appear in the portrait section of the yearbook.Suggestions on selecting a good quote
It’s time for you to write your quote. You want to choose a memorable quote that reflects your personality and that will let your legacy live on forever. Here are some examples of good and bad senior quotes to help guide you in creating an amazing quote!
- I’m going to miss all of you.
- This was so much fun.
- Overused inspirational quotes
Ambitious or Inspirational Quotes
- This wasn't like High School Musical at all.
- Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
- She turned her can'ts into cans and her dreams into plans. - Kobi Yamada
- This is nothing but a hive, and I am the one and only queen bee.
- It takes strength to be gentle and kind. - Morrissey
- Not writing the quote exactly as it was written/spoken.
- Quotes with unintentionally bad grammar.
- Quotes clearly and obviously offensive.
Quote someone important to you: an author, person, movies, television, books, etc.
Make sure it's school appropriate and represents your school well.PLEASE USE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR QUOTE