Student/Parent User Agreement
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE STUDENT/PARENT USER AGREEMENT & LAPTOP PROTECTION PLAN FORM
(you can complete this electronically when you pay for the laptop protection plan on myschoolbucks.com)
- I will take good care of my device and know that I will be issued the same laptop each year.
- I will never leave my laptop unattended in an unsecured or unsupervised location.
- I will never loan out my laptop to other individuals.
- I will charge my laptop’s battery to full capacity each night.
- I will keep food and beverages away from my laptop since they may cause damage to the device.
- I will not disassemble any part of my laptop or attempt any repairs.
- I will protect my laptop by keeping it in it’s protective case and use my district issued carrying bag when transporting.
- I will not leave my laptop in a vehicle as the heat and cold can damage and/or ruin the device.
- I will use my laptop in ways that are appropriate for education.
- I will not place decorations (stickers, markers, writing, etc) on the laptop (protective case is OK to do so)
- I understand that the laptop I am issued is subject to inspection at any time without notice and remains the property of the Alden Central School District.
- I will follow the policies outlined in the student handbook and the District Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) while at school as well as outside the school day.
- I will file a police report in case of theft or damage caused by fire.
- I will be responsible for all damage or loss caused by neglect or abuse.
- I agree to pay the full replacement cost of the laptop and/or deductible (Laptop Protection Plan) in the event these items are lost or intentionally damaged.
- I agree to return the laptop, charger, pen, keyboard cover, protective case and bag in good working condition at the end of each school year.