We are excited to announce that we are now offering online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, apply for our UPK Program, register for Kindergarten and more. The system also helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs/registrations.
- Click on the appropriate program link at the bottom of this page and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- There is No Payment Required to apply for the UPK Program, register for Athletics or register for Kindergarten.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration/application has been recieved.
Special Note: A valid email address is needed for the FamilyID system.
Article on how to set up a free Outlook Email Account
If you have issues while using FamilyID or need assistance with the online application process please call FamilyID at 1-781-205-2800.