ESSA Title Programs
The Family Engagement and Complaint Policy is posted above. Please reach out to your Building Principal or the Director of Student and Staff Learning if you have any questions or concerns.
ESSA/Title Funded Programs Parent and Family Meetings 2022-2023
Please join us to offer your input on our ESSA/Title Funded Programs either in person or via Zoom.The agenda for these meetings includes:
- Review of Federally funded ESSA/Title Programs (I, II, III, IV)
- Program Review 2021-2022
- Allocations (Projected) for 2022-2023
- Planning and Input for 2022-2023
Dates and times are as follows:
If you would like to participate by Zoom, please contact the Student and Staff Learning Office at (716) 937-9116 ext 3006 for the link. Meetings will be held:
- THIS MEETING WILL BE RESCHEDULED Tuesday April 19, 2022 from 5:15 - 6:15 PM at Alden High School in Room 231 or via Zoom (please call 716-937-9116 ext 3006 to register for the link)
- Wednesday May 11, 2022 from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM via Zoom only (please call 716-937-9116 ext 3006 to register for the link. This recorded meeting can be found by clicking this link.)
- Thursday June 16, 2022 from 5:45 PM - 6:15 PM in person in the Alden High School library media center.
ESSA/Title Funded Programs Parent and Family Survey Link Open November 18, 2022 - December 6, 2022:
Please offer your input by following our survey link and responding to the questions. The survey can be found by CLICKING HERE.