Use the resources below to research mental disorders. Ask Ms. DiSalvo if you have any questions!
- NoodleTools - Add your sources (books, websites, etc.) to NoodleTools to create your bibliography. Click HERE for login help and video tutorials.
- Britannica School – Online encyclopedia. Use the search box at the top of the page. Change the reading levels, choose the read to me option, change the font size. Click on the checkmark to get bibliographic citation information.
- Teen Health and Wellness – Use the search box near the top right-hand corner. Export your citation to NoodleTools using the CITE button. Username: aldenms Password: bulldogs
- Medline Plus – Use the search box in the top right-hand corner to look up disorders.
- PsychCentral – Use the search box or scroll down to browse conditions.
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Use the search box, or browse topics A-Z
- NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness. Use the search box, or click on the About Mental Illness tab to browse Mental Health Conditions.
- MentalHealth.gov – Use the search box at the top to look up information about disorders.
- Healthline - Use the search box at the top right-hand side of the page, or browse by topic.
- Mental Health America – Click on the magnifying glass to search, or scroll to the bottom and look under Resources to search topics A-Z.
- Kids Health – Search using the magnifying glass. Explore the tabs: For Teens, Mind, Mental Health.
- Mayo Clinic – Use the search box to look for information about mental disorders.
- WebMD – Look for information about your topic using the search box at the top of the page.
- Encyclopedia of Diseases and Disorders – e-book. You will need to log in to Destiny Discover for access.