Student Registration
  • Students new to the Alden Central School District should register as soon as possible. In an effort to make things more consistent and streamlined, the Central Registrar's office will complete the process for all schools.  Please call the Central Registrar with any questions regarding the registration process.

  • Please Note: 
    A completed registration packet alone does not constitute registration. A completed packet must be received along with the documentation outlined below.
    Prior to starting school, the medical information MUST be submitted. The school nurse will contact the parent/guardian for necessary updates or health-related questions.
    Please refer to the Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance file to confirm that your child meets the Department of Health requirements.
  • Reminder - Parents/Guardians please bring a government issued ID with you when registering your child/children in order to be admitted into the building.

Reminder to parents - please bring a government issued ID when registering your child in order to be admitted to the building

New Student Registration - Required Documents

  • The following items are required when registering a new student: 

      • Birth Certificate
      • Current New York State physical with Immunization Record performed within 1 year of the enrollment date for each student
        A Continuity of Care Document is not acceptable as a physical per New York State
      • Two (2) forms of proof of residency; examples may include any of the following (if you are unsure about what proof is acceptable, please call the Central Registrar at 716-937-9116 ext. 4172)

    Proofs from the current year:

        • Driver's License
        • Voter Registration Card
        • Property Tax Bill

    Proofs from the last 30 days:

        • House Deed
        • Sale Contract
        • Utility Bill
        • Notarized Landlord Affidavit
        • Real Estate Statement
        • Lease Agreement
        • Homeowner's Agreement
        • Mortgage Statement
        • Bank Statement
        • Current Rent Receipt

                           Families new to the District have 30 days to provide the required 2 proofs of residency.

      • Custodial Documentation (if applicable)
      • LDSS-2999 form (if applicable in Fostercare)  

    We will request school records from your former school. However, please feel free to provide your own copies of your student's most recent report card and any special education records, IEP, or psychological reports, if applicable.

Related Files

    Patricia Piegdon
    (716) 937-9116 Ext. 4172
    (716) 902-2034
    Alden High School
    District Office
    13190 Park Street
    Alden, NY 14004
    7:00 AM - 3:30 PM - Please call to schedule an appointment