Global Textbook Online!!
Did you forget your textbook at school? Is it Lost? Stolen? Eaten by your dog? No worries...Now you can still complete your Homework by using our Online textbook...Knowledge at your fingertips!!!
How to get our Textbook Online!!
Activation Code: CLASS2747852
Welcome, students! Your teacher has set up some online services for you. To start using these services, just follow the simple instructions below.
Step 1. Go to http://www.classzone.com/eservices
Step 2. See the Activation Code at the top of this letter? Enter this code in the Activation Code field on the left half of the screen and then click the Submit button. You'll use this Activation Code only this one time.
Step 3. OK. Now you need to either create an account or sign in.
- If this is your first visit, click the Register button on the left half of the screen and then move on to Step 4.
- If you've been here before, just enter your Username and Password in the fields on the right half of the screen, click the Sign In button, and then jump to Step 6.
Step 4. To create an account, you'll need to tell us a little about yourself. Be sure to check first with a parent, guardian, or teacher. Please note that all fields must be completed.
- First, enter your First Name, Last Name, and Birthday.
- Next, think of a Username and Password and enter them in the appropriate fields. Please note that your Username and your Password each need to be at least six characters long and can't include any spaces. For example, "Chris" would not work as a Username, but "ChrisJ" would.
- Enter the exact same password in the Re-enter Password field.
- Then, choose a Secret Question and enter Your Answer. Be sure to remember your answer. If you forget your password in the future, we'll ask you this question, and if you answer right, we'll help you create a new password.
- Finally, click the Submit button. If all fields have been correctly completed, you'll move on. However, if there are any errors, you'll be asked to correct the problems.
Step 5. Review the Username and Password you just created. From now on, you'll use this username and password to access your eServices, so be sure to write down this information and store it in a safe place. Click the Next button.
Step 6. Great! You're now ready to start using your eServices. To use an eService, just click the eService name on your homepage.
- File E-text instructions.ppt (PPT )