Transcript Requests

  • Transcript Requests

    The Guidance Office maintains transcripts on all students who attended and/or graduated from Alden High School.  

    If you are an Alden High School graduate and are requesting a transcript, please send an e-mail to Eizabeth Osucha


    or call 716-937-9116 x4160 with the following information:

    • Your full name (and maiden name, if applicable)
    • Date of birth
    • Year of graduation or dates of attendance
    • Daytime phone number where you can be reached
    • Name and address of institution(s) to receive transcript