Employment - Career Opportunities at the Alden Central School District
Alden Central School participates in the WNY School Application System (WNYRIC), a consortium of schools brought together to offer an online application process to prospective teachers and administrators. Applicants complete a thorough application which is stored in a shared database.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind:
- Documents such as resumes, transcripts and letters of recommendation can be attached to the application.
- When the application is complete, the applicant receives confirmation via e-mail.
- Districts post positions on the site
- Applicants can attach their application to the posting or leave it in the general database.
- Individual districts can only see applications where the applicant has explicitly checked that district - see links below
To apply for certified jobs: WNYRIC Certified Jobs - Alden CSD
To apply for classified jobs: WNYRIC Classified Jobs - Alden CSD
Bus Drivers - accepting applications year round
Applicants are to complete the District Support Staff Application and the additional forms provided in the following links.
Driver Application - Additional Forms
𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓛𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼
Support Staff Application
Applications Are Accepted Year Round
The support staff application is used for multiple positions that are avaiable through the District. Inlcuding bus drivers, teacher aides, clerical aides, maintenance, cafeteria workers and cleaning staff.