Please remember to complete the daily health screening prior to games, just as you do when your child comes to campus for school. If you say yes to any of the following. We ask that you please stay home.
* COVID-19 (according to the CDC guidance “Symptoms of Coronavirus”) including, but not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste/smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
* Have you received a positive COVID-19 test result in the past 14 days and/or are you awaiting results of a COVID-19 test?
*Have you been in close contact with anyone known to have the COVID-19 infection within the last 14 days or awaiting results of a COVID-19 test or who has had symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
*Have you traveled out of state to areas with required quarantine periods upon return to New York State?
*Have you measured temperature of 100 degrees or higher today?
* Note that each school may screen differently
2. New York State is allowing two spectators per student-athlete at all contests, both home and away. ECIC is providing these two passes, hung on lanyards, to each student-athlete in the coming week. The student-athlete may give their two passes to any two people. The passes may rotate to a different two spectators every contest if your family wishes. The two spectators must have these lanyards visible, outside their clothing, at all home and away contests in order to gain admittance.
* Younger siblings must have a lanyard to be admitted into a contest.
While at an athletic event, spectators must be masked and maintain six-feet of social distancing. Spectators may sit together with household groups only.
Spectators for soccer and cross country should enter at the main entrance to Alden Sports Park. Tennis spectators should go straight to the courts. Golf home matches are at Kis N' Greens. There are no spectators at swim meets, as per ECIC regulations.