Welcome to the Alden Family Center
The Alden Family Center serves as a place to help individuals ,students and families in the Alden School District by increasing availability and accessibility of services that promotes a positive well-being, acceptance and personal success.
Our vision for the Center is to provide a place where families and students in the community can go for support and create educational, social and emotional growth opportunities through programing and services.
The Center offers a no-fee consultation service that is available to all students and families who live in the Alden School District. The hope of these services is to serve, support and collaborate with families, school professionals, and others to increase student growth and learning while removing social, emotional, financial and other non-academic barriers.
Services that the Family Center offers:
- Short-term family consolations/meetings: including mental health concerns, family communication, divorce/separation, domestic violence, substance abuse, anger management, behavior concerns.
- Easier access to community resources and agencies
- Educational workshops and support related to parenting/school concerns
- Provide resources and information to families about services in the community
- Assist families in need of food/clothing
The Family Center is open Tuesdays 7:15am-2:45pm, Wednesdays 11:30am-7:00pm, and Thursdays 8:15am-3:45pm
The Alden Family Center is located at Alden Middle School. If you would like to make an appointment or have any questions, please feel free to contact Meredith Howard, Alden Family Center Facilitator, at 716-937-9116 ext 2158 or email at email@example.com. Check out the events page for information on what we are planning.