Families new to the District for 2019-2020 can:
- Obtain a Kindergarten Registration Packet by contacting our Central Registrar by calling 716-937-9116 ext. 4200 or emailing email@example.com to request a packet.
- Please review the cover sheet for a list of documents required for registration.
- Submit the completed registration packet and documents to the Central Registrar by mail, fax, email or in person by scheduling an appointment (contact information is listed on the bottom of this page).
FamilyID will be used for Kindergarten Registration - a valid email address is required for this online registration system.
Article on how to create a free outlook account.
ATTENTION CURRENT UPK FAMILIES - You will recieve an email invitation to the registration site which will link your student to the system.
All other families please use the button below:
In order to start kindergarten your child needs to be 5 years old on or before:
December 1, 2020
The following paperwork is required for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Current Physical (must be within 1 year of enrollment date)
- Custodial Documentation (if applicable) - Foster parents please include a copy of your LDSS-2999 Form
- Two (2) forms of proof of residency; these can include any of the following:
Proofs from the current year can be:
- Driver's License
- Voter Registration Card
- Property Tax Bill
Proofs from the Last 30 Days can be:
- House Deed
- Sale Contract
- Utility Bill
- Notarized Landlord Affidavit
- Real Estate Statement
- Lease Agreement
- Homeowner's Agreement
- Mortgage Statement
- Bank Statement
- Current Rent Receipt
If you do not have access to a device or are experiencing problems with uploading the necessary documents please contact the Central Registrar by calling 716-937-9116 ext. 4200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make other arrangements to submit the required forms.
Thank you so much for your cooperation. Having a completed registration and the required documents helps our process move smoothly.
We look forward to working with you and your child/children.
Kindergarten Screening for the 2020-2021 school year is postponed.
Letters will be sent out to families with an update.
Prior to starting school the medical information MUST be turned in. The school nurse will contact the parent/guardian if there is anything medically that needs to be updated or if there's a health question.
Please refer to the Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance file in order to see if your child meets the Department of Health requirements.
CENTRAL REGISTRARDorothy SzymanskiPHONE(716) 937-9116, ext. 4200FAX1-888-955-7890LOCATIONAlden High School13190 Park StreetAlden, NY 14004Room 236 (2nd floor - 1st door on the left before entering the Library)OFFICE HOURS7:30 AM - 3:00 PM - Please call to schedule an appointment