Return to Headlines

Have you moved?

Do you need to update your address?

Please make sure to follow the steps below in order to update your information with the Alden Central School District:

  • Fill out the change of address form at the bottom of this page or contact the Central Registrar at
    716-937-9116 ext. 4200
  • Submit the form by email, fax or regular mail....
    • Email
      Mailing Address
      Alden High School
      Attention: Central Registrar
      13190 Park Street
      Alden, NY 14004
  • Provide 2 proofs of residency within 30 days of your move. Proofs of residency can be copies of any of the following documents:
    • Driver's License
    • Voter Registration Card
    • Property Tax Bill
    • House Deed
    • Sale Contract
    • Utility Bill
    • Notarized Landlord Affidavit
    • Real Estate Statement
    • Lease Agreement
    • Homeowner's Agreement
    • Mortgage Statement
    • Bank Statement
    • Current Rent Receipt
  • When sending in your proofs of residency account numbers and all financial information may be blocked off. The school only needs to verify your address, name, the outside company's information and date.

Any questions feel free to contact the Central Registrar at

Thank you for your cooperation.

Change of Address Form