New Student - Busing Registration Packet for Non-Public Schools

This registration packet is for families who live in the Alden Central School District and who are sending their child/children to a non-public, parochial or private school.

Busing requests are to go before the Board of Education for approval. Residency proofs are required before the request can go before the Board.

Please provide the following to our Central Registrar, Patricia Piegdon:

*All requested documentation outlined on the cover sheet.
*A non-public transportation request form (found on this page).
*Completed busing packet.

Packets may be submitted by regular mail, emailing or faxing 716-902-2034. Feel free to call 716-937-9116 ext. 4172 if you have any questions. 

Busing Registration Packet.pdf, 541.17 KB; (Last Modified on February 14, 2022)