Applications for the 2020-2021 School Year were due on February 3, 2020
If you would like your student to be added to our waiting list please register using FamilyID as outlined below and complete an application.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to submit an application for our UPK Program, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs/registrations.
- Click on the blue Register Now button below and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- There is No Payment Required to apply for the UPK Program.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration/application has been recieved.
If you have issues while using FamilyID or need assistance with the online application process please call FamilyID at 1-781-205-2800.
If you do not have access to a computer/internet you can request help by calling our Central Registrar at
716-937-9116 ext. 4200.
Special Note: A valid email address is needed for the FamilyID system.
Article on how to set up a free Outlook Email Account
UPK Open House - January 8, 2020 6pm-7pm at the Alden Primary
Application Deadline - February 3, 2020
Lottery Drawing - February 7, 2020
UPK Screening - to be determined
Program Requirements and Details:
- Child’s family must reside in the Alden Central School District.
- Child must turn 4 years old on or before December 1, 2020.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for providing transportation to and from the UPK Program.
- The program runs 5 days a week and follows the District calendar.
There will be 2 sessions available:
Morning session 8:35am – 11:05am
Afternoon session 11:45am – 2:15pm